I just love mango salsa. I often have a big container of it stashed in the fridge because I seem to put it on everything these days! You have already seen it on my Kimchi and Mango Salsa Avocado Toast recipe, and you will be seeing it used again very soon in other tasty recipes coming up! So I thought I should show you how to make the salsa before I keep posting about it 🙂
- 4 cups of peeled and chopped mango
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped red onion
- 1 hot pepper (jalapeno or chili) minced
- 1 to 2 limes – juiced (depending on how juicy your limes are)
- 1/2 TBSP of finely chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper or Herbamare to taste
* lf you would like to make less to try it out for the first time, just use 1 cup of mango, half a lime, 1 TBSP of red onion, 1/4 tsp of minced chili pepper, 1/4 tsp of minced cilantro*
After chopping up all of the ingredients, mix together to form the salsa!
Then enjoy it on EVERYTHING.