How do you top banana bread? Banana bread FRENCH TOAST of course!
Once you have made the banana bread, (try one of these), it is really easy to make this! Do I want this for breakfast or dessert? Yes and yes.
- 4 slices of gluten and dairy free banana bread
- 1 egg
- 1 dash of almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- toppings of your choice – I used cinnamon, raspberries, melted dark (dairy-free) chocolate, coconut flakes and cacao nibs
- Whisk together the egg, almond milk and vanilla with a fork
- Melt some coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Dip each slice of banana bread into the egg mixture, covering both sides, then place in the heated pan
- Cook on each side until golden brown
- Top it up with any goodies that you desire!