I think this is my new favourite way to enjoy smoked salmon! I’ve been having fun experimenting with making different flat breads lately, (aka fancy pizzas), because I bought a gluten and dairy free Flax Pizza Kit by O’Doughs that I’ve really enjoyed! The kit comes with 4 crusts that can be used to make pizza, garlic bread, or whatever your heart desires! This smoked salmon flat bread is definitely my favourite meal that I made using the crusts. The next time I make it, I’m going to try it with either a cauliflower crust, or my dairy and gluten free crust.
- crust (pre-made or make your own)
- 1 or 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 an avocado
- smoked salmon
- 1 thinly sliced radish
- beet horseradish (or any horseradish of your choice)
- chopped chives
- Bake the crust – half way through baking, take the crust out and lightly cover the top with an oil of your choice (I used grapeseed oil due to it’s high smoke point) and the chopped garlic, then continue to bake
- Cover baked crust with the above toppings!