We have so many tomatoes ripening in our garden that this salsa is so easy and cheap to make. Whenever I want a snack I can just throw it together to eat with nachos and it’s incredible fresh and yummy. Click ahead for full (rediculously easy) recipe.
- 2 cups of tomatoes (I prefer cherry)
- 1/4 of a medium sized red onion
- Small handful/bunch of cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and clean the tomatoes and cilantro
- Cut tomatoes into bite size pieces – I cut these in the bowl so I don’t lose any of the juice
- Dice onion, chop cilantro and add both into the bowl with the cut tomatoes and juice
- Mix and add salt and pepper to taste, you could also add hot pepper or jalapeno for some spice, then enjoy!