INGREDIENTS (apprx. 2 servings)
- 3 eggs
- 4 slices of bread – I really like Silver Hills
- 1 tbsp. Turmeric
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Splash of real organic vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 ripe banana, (real) maple syrup and peanut butter to top
- Crack eggs in a bowl, beat and add cinnamon, turmeric and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Soak slices of bread in the egg mix and fry in a pan on medium heat with a drizzle of coconut oil so it doesn’t stick
- Cook each side until brown and serve with your choice of maple syrup, peanut butter, banana etc. and you’re ready to go!
There you have it, a yummy, dairy free, healthy breakfast :).